We are a comprehensive services provider. Our team consists of outstanding professionals, highly experienced in designing, building, and supporting retail software. We see ourselves as a build-as-a-service provider who follows a repeatable business pattern that can be applied to a variety of platforms and verticals. Having a culture built on outcomes and delivery at the core of the business, Capstone is providing its customers with a complete suite of services for software development, system analysis, integration, implementation, and support, as well as the option to engage a single team to perform all the services they require.
Your Primary Tasks and Job Responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build Android, iOS, and Web front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
Who You Are:
- You have 3-5 years professional experience developing mobile and web applications
- You're familiar with working in an Agile delivery team
- You have experience working in an AWS environment.
- You speak English fluently (C1 level is a minimum, as we communicate only in English).
- Swift (iOS) or Kotlin (Android)
- AWS Lambda
- 100% remote work;
- Work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- B2B Contract
- Everything in great, non-corporate atmosphere
- Salary package adequate to competencies
Capstone Integrated Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms, and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We look forward to hearing from you.