Capstone Integrated Solutions is a comprehensive services provider. Our team consists of outstanding professionals, highly experienced in designing, building, and supporting retail software. We see ourselves as a build-as-a-service provider who follows a repeatable business pattern that can be applied to a variety of platforms and verticals. Having a culture built on outcomes and delivery at the core of the business, Capstone is providing its customers with a complete suite of services for software development, system analysis, integration, implementation, and support, as well as the option to engage a single team to perform all the services they require.
Who You Are and What You'll Do:
Capstone is looking for a highly energetic, positive, collaborative, and talented free-thinking individual to join our team of Developers. As a Full Stack Developer, your role on our team will consist of creating and designing elegant and maintainable solutions to help solve complex problems for our clients. This role requires the ability to research, propose and prototype new principles, cloud and web technologies and concepts and integrate them using common AWS practices. A successful candidate in this position will have demonstrable experience in web development and cloud technologies focused on AWS.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The role of a Full Stack Developer entails design and build out of backend and frontend applications, utilizing:
- AWS (Lambda, DynamoDB)
- UI expertise
- Demonstrable, professional Fullstack software development experience using cloud technologies.
- Experience with AWS EC2, Lambda, S3, DynamoDB and other AWS services.
- Understanding security and compliance within the cloud environment.
- Experience with implementing, provisioning AWS resources with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) utilizing Terraform.
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs and GraphQL (mutations and queries).
- Front-end experience in React and Redux framework.
- Hands-on experience doing backend development using NodeJS, Express JS, Python.
- Familiarity with Containerization using Docker and deploying on ECS Fargate.
- Able to write serverless Lambda code, and be able to integrate with applications and deploy them.
- Familiarity with relational databases, NoSQL databases, and a level of comfort with reading and writing SQL queries.
- Familiarity with Java and Kotlin is a plus.
- Experience integrating with design and development frameworks.
- Collaborate with the development team , solutions managers and the design services.
- Design and implement elegant solutions.
- Develop adaptable interfaces and accessible interactions.
- Collaborate with the design department to implement UX and UI concepts into fully functioning web applications.
- Fix bugs and respond to client support tickets.
- Occasionally explain technical concepts to non-technical partners.
- Occasionally present your work to internal or external stakeholders.
Capstone Integrated Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms, and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We look forward to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work Location: Remote