Capstone Integrated Solutions is a comprehensive services provider. Our team consists of outstanding professionals, highly experienced in designing, building, and supporting retail software. We see ourselves as a build-as-a-service provider who follows a repeatable business pattern that can be applied to a variety of platforms and verticals. Having a culture built on outcomes and delivery at the core of the business, Capstone is providing its customers with a complete suite of services for software development, system analysis, integration, implementation, and support, as well as the option to engage a single team to perform all the services they require.
Who You Are and What You'll Do:
Capstone Integrated Solutions is looking for an AWS Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing Cloud Transformation team. As an AWS services partner, and also a developer of our own solutions that we bring to market, Capstone engages in a variety of projects with high profile clients utilizing cutting-edge technologies. If you have AWS cloud expertise, strong development skills, and the ability and desire to lead the design and implementation of cloud-native architectures, we’d love to hear from you.
As an AWS Infrastructure Engineer, you will engage with and enable Clients and Partners of Capstone to achieve extensive business value by migrating and modernizing technology landscapes to AWS and helping them accelerate innovation. You will collaborate with a multiple party team to design modern target architectures optimized for business agility, innovation, performance, resiliency, cost, and more. The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Create, articulate, and position an innovative and compelling value proposition so that customer executives clearly realize the benefits and transformation value of migrating to AWS
- Define and execute technical migration and modernization strategies by working with highly technical teams
- Deliver modern architectures such as micro services and event driven architectures using managed services and cloud native capabilities.
- Engage with development, infrastructure, security and IT operations teams at the customer and identify repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration
- Work closely with Client and Partner teams to streamline their delivery of business solutions on the AWS platform. This includes automation of builds and helping with adopting new cloud services
- Identify critical and emerging technologies, techniques, tools, data sources, and platforms in the infrastructure engineering field, including cloud-based solutions, that support and extend predictive modeling/machine learning solutions
- Work as a “Hands-on” team member as needed
“Must Haves”- Experience you need to succeed:
- AWS Certifications. Preferably two out of the following tree: Solutions Architect Associate, Solutions Architect Professional, Developer Associate
- Undergraduate degree or 7+ years of experience in software design, implementation, or consulting experience with distributed applications in lieu of no Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a Solutions Architect, Enterprise Architect, or Lead Architect role leading the discovery, design, and construction of full stack custom and commercial off the shelf applications.
- 2+ years’ AWS experience required with hands-on implementation of AWS Architecture, Security, administration, and engineering.
- Experience writing serverless code (Lambda) with Java or Python
- Experience architecting, designing, migrating workloads to the AWS cloud
- Experience in a range of migration discovery, profiling, migration automation, and operations technologies and tools
- Multi-tier distributed architecture experience within IT consulting, IT operations, application development or support to include the following: experience migrating, architecting, operating on premises or cloud-based solutions, or experience transforming legacy IT solutions, and working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Experience providing best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects along with experience mapping business objectives to application/architectural requirements
- Experience evaluating cloud application requirements and making recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
- Experience with infrastructure as code/ using deployment automation technologies; Terraform and Cloud Formation
- Experience using Docker or other web server technology in a Linux environment
- Experience with Kubernetes (deploying/hosting runners, applications)
- Experience with CI/CD systems, and integration with code dependency scans
Capstone Integrated Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Experience comes in many forms, and we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn't perfectly align with what we have listed. We look forward to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Work Location: Remote